Criando uma explosão.
1. Create a new document (Ctrl+N) with a black background.
2. Create a new layer (Layer/New/Layer)and make it black.
3. Repeat filter several times.
4. Holding the Shift and Alt keys make an elliptical selection.
5. Go to Filter/Distort/Spherize and run Amount: 100.
6. Filter/Distort/Spherize. Amount: 50.
7. Go to Filter/Sharpen/Sharpen.
8. Go to Select/Inverse.
9. Hit Delete. Deselect (Ctrl+D).
10. Image/Adjustments/Hue and saturation.
11. Image/Adjustments/Brightness and contrast.
12.Dublicate this layer and go to Select/Color range…
13. Invert the selection (Shift+Ctrl+I) and press Delete. Name this layer “flames”.
14. Transform “flames” (Ctrl+T).
15. Change the layer mode to Linear Dodge.
16. Dublicate “flames” and transform it.
17. Dublicate “flames” again. Go to Filter/Blur/Radial blur. Run Zoom with Amount: 100. Repeat filter several times.